Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Katie's teacher just called...she was laughing so hard it was hard to make out what she was saying...but here is the jist of it.

The class had to make a composition on things that make them and their familes happy. Then draw a picture accompanying it and present it to their group. Then the group decided on one of them to present to the class. Teacher says she heard Katie's group laughing hysterically and wasnt surprised when she was picked to present hers. (she was with another group at the time and didnt hear KAtie's report)
Katie gets up there and reads hers...
What makes her happy and her Mom happy too was that FAJINA got kicked off of American Idol and was sent packing. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
(insert hysterical laughter from all of the 7-8 yo crowd)
With this report was a picture of FAJINA and his crazy hair all over the place and huge bushy eye brows.

Thankfully her teacher was laughing over this and I know her well thank GOD.
I never even thought when I would be using that word in talking with Jeffrey that she was keying in on the conversation...she also has seen Laura's avatar and though that was hysterical. She goes to bed at 8:30 and never gets to see the end of AI but when fajina was in the bottom 3 she BEGGED to be allowed to see the end.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't you know everything is my fault? Sheesh when will you people learn.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!
That is TOO funny!!! ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts