Discussion Starter #1
I got these today at Target!!! They are soooooooo freaking good :D

Oh and below the 'Tim Tam' it says "Australia's Favorite Cookie!"

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's my "OMG" face ;)

LOL I'm glad you all like it so very much.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha I don't know if I can. I guess I can make you all a video.

I leave video messages on everyone's facebook walls lol

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
apparently they're in Canada at loblaws.. and they're biscuits (or bickies) not cookies =)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oooooo Justine they are wayyyyyyyy tasty!!!

Haha yes Kelli tis true, but we don't want to confuse the general American population by calling them "biscuits"...it could be bad news ;)

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
Oooooo Justine they are wayyyyyyyy tasty!!!

Haha yes Kelli tis true, but we don't want to confuse the general American population by calling them "biscuits"...it could be bad news ;)
I see they say "New!" so that's probably why.. I don't go down the cookie isle much, anyways... I'm not allowed. :laugh:

I think if they called them biscuits it WOULD be bad news bears.. people would be confused, since most don't know the other terms for cookies ;)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
OMG Stace!!!!! Tim Tam Bikkies!!! Are they just plain? the packaging looks weird.... usually the plain ones are in brown packaging..

You have to record yourself on video doing a Tim Tam Slam for me and put it on here or on FB.

PPLLEEAASSEE!!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
OMG, they're at Loblaws??!!!! :D

The last time I was in Michigan, I cleaned out the Target in Flint for my SIL's sister. LOL.

They are soooo tasty.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sarahnye said:
OMG Stace!!!!! Tim Tam Bikkies!!! Are they just plain? the packaging looks weird.... usually the plain ones are in brown packaging..

You have to record yourself on video doing a Tim Tam Slam for me and put it on here or on FB.

PPLLEEAASSEE!!
They are chocolate with the choc. creme inside! Toooo die for, I refuse to share with anyone else in the house!

What's a tim tam slam? lol I will totally do it.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
sarahnye said:

PPLLEEAASSEE!!
They are chocolate with the choc. creme inside! Toooo die for, I refuse to share with anyone else in the house!

What's a tim tam slam? lol I will totally do it.
Bite off both ends. Insert one end of Tim tam into liquid. Preferably alcoholic like Bailey's suck liquid through Tim Tam like a straw. Works with milk or hot chocolate, too.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright I'm in....let me go get some milk :D (no alcohol in the house!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts