Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
WTH didn't the person who shot the video step in & rescue the poor dog instead of letting it go for THIRTEEN MINUTES? :mad: I would have grabbed her & broken every bone in her body.

The effing little ***** should be shot right now before she ends up doing something worse to another animal or kills someone. :mad:

I can't watch the video or see the photos. Just reading that made my stomach churn. Bloody evil *****. :mad:

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt watch the videos either..apparently the person filming wanted evidence as he had seen her do it before! Id have said something though..heck id have grabbed her!

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Wow...what a twisted little individual. Some of those kicks were hard. Poor dog - I can't imagine what the owner is feeling.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I never thought I'd wish a dog bite on a child, but I wish he'd nailed her right in the face. :mad:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
There is something seriously wrong with that child. Any child that will harm an animal like that has psychological issues.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Just couldn't take watching the whole thing. Maybe I think the dog feels the pain every time someone watches it. That young lady would not want to be my child. Not getting a dog???? That kid would be working at the local shelter cleaning out kennels, bathing dogs, and watching every dog brought in from being mistreated or abused. I can't belive how angry I am and how bad I feel for that poor dog

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Totally agree, like Kate said I never wish a dog bite on a kid but when i was sent that my 1st reply was why the heck didnt it bite her..then again the dog would be PTS and it would be blamed onto dog!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
What a sick, twisted girl. Save everyone future agony, pain and put her to sleep!
Poor little dog, it must be an awful sweet tempered dog to put up with that and not bite her. Hell, I want to bite her!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
He said he would be talking at length to his daughter — who he said would be “grounded”. The attack was filmed by a neighbour in a field near his home. The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said he filmed it as evidence after seeing previous abuse.
Talking "at length" and "grounded"? Nice! *rolleyes* How about some time in a juvenile detention center and some community service.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I can't/won't watch the video, it'll only make me more :mad: & I'll end up :(

A lengthy talk & grounding her won't do a **** bit of good. Putting her on a leash to be beaten & punched the same way she did to that poor pup, is just a start.

That poor pup is probably scarred for life after that.

:mad:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I'm not going to watch the video either, but man, this girl needs help. And she certainly should not ever be trusted with an animal or child.

This reminds me of this little boy who lived across the street from us. He was pure evil.

We had some of those Easter baby ducks (I know, but it was the 70's and we didn't know any better). Anyway, I came downstairs one day to find him repeatedly kicking the duck into the wall in our garage. I was FURIOUS. There was probably actual steam coming out of my ears.

I have never forgotten that, and to this day - even though my parents swear he has turned out OK - I can't stand to look at him. I can't seem to forgive him for that. :(

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Oh my holy hell, I may lose my lunch! What a sick sick child- makes you wonder what goes on in her house! The only thing that helps me is the knowledge that this is not her dog and she will never have contact with again. Crap, I wasnt going to look but I really was hoping it wasn't going to be that bad- but it was worse:(:(

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Full-on psychopath. That's how many of them start, start small and keep moving up... Sick. Maybe by documenting the abuse, someone can step in to help before she's completely beyond possibility of rehab. If she still is, that is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The images of the dog cowering on the ground are still in my mind....how utterly horrid and what an evil, evil girl. Grounding?! Bah. A good tanning of the arse, community service/having to sit with a vet as they treat an abused animal, all that comes to mind...and yes, psychological treatment for not only the girl but her parents. Grounding - that is just dandy (oozing sarcasm here).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts