Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dialed an 800# thinking I was calling my insurance agent, and I got "You have reached the nations hottest number for multiple phone sex opportunities..." *CLICK!!*
:laugh:

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
I dialed an 800# thinking I was calling my insurance agent, and I got "You have reached the nations hottest number for multiple phone sex opportunities..." *CLICK!!*
:laugh:
Chicken! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you dialed it from your office phone, I'd give someone a heads up so no one has to research it when the phone bill comes in.
Ya think? It was just one number off from the agents number, which I dialed 2 seconds later. They would see that, wouldn't they?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
ROFLMAO!! at my old job if you dialed 1 - 800 instead of 1-866, you got the hotline for KY Jelly LOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought all sex lines were 1-900 numbers! I was shocked! LOL! :laugh:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That used to happen with the travel agent we used for work. I can't remember what it was, but if you dialed "866" instead of "877" or something like that you would get a sex line. We didn't get charged for calling this number, and I am guessing that you won't either. If you listened long enough it would ask you to press a number then enter your credit card information.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I just checked the 888comcast, and they must have bought the line because both 800comcast and 888comcast get you Comcast now. :laugh: Wonder how many people complained? I know I did last summer, when it happened.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts