Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what I was thinking...I saw the look in his eye and I had plenty of time to get up off the ground.

Sure wish I could have caught more of the butt action...that is the best part.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GO GUTHRIE! THAT'LL TEACH HER!!!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Madam, that dog is aggressive. He obviously is trying to dominate you. You need to show him who's the alpha or soon he will convince you to put your life savings in shady real estate deals.

:)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ut oh, Lab with a bad temperment, better call the breeder! :D
I need to have my camera handy more often, you get the best shots of Guthrie!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Ha ha ha ha! I'm not laughing at your near death, I'm laughing at the look on his face!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
GUTHRIE!!!!! You silly boy! Now don't go running over your mommy, just butt tuck around her, K? I love that boy. :)
Does Guthrie still suck on his watermelon?

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
So cute! When you see the butt truck comming at you with that look...GET OUT OF THE WAY.... SAVE YOURSELF You'll live to get the picture another day.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
but tuckking:)

He is quite the but tucker, Gracie is too. We can usually tell when it is coming and we all get the hell out of the way. You always get such good pic's of your pup. I look forward everyday to checking out everyone's pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GUTHRIE!!!!! You silly boy! Now don't go running over your mommy, just butt tuck around her, K? I love that boy. :)
Does Guthrie still suck on his watermelon?
Yes Toyland...he nurses on that thing after breakfast and dinner very since day and sometimes a little at night before bed. It is just the cutest thing ever.

Next he will bite you in the vagina, you better watch him.:D He is such a handsome boy.

OK...I have to stop reading and drinking coffee. OMG, I watched that video....I am speechless!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
These are adorable. Yeah, I've been in your predictament. Barely escaped with my life. LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts