Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what we got today! I love it... we had enough money and gift vouchers from our engagement party that it paid for almost half of it. How lucky! Our tiny dodgy little old fridge is now in the garage purely for beer hehe...

I love how clean it is... a bit bare cause we never had that much room in our old fridge! Don't you think the blue lights look like disco lights? hehe..

And the freezer is all compartments!!

I LOVE it!!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Pretty. I envy you your freezer on the bottom. I totally want one of those but the old fridge won't die.

Your fridge looks like mine, all condiments and no food.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Beautiful! I can't wait to have a brand new fridge someday - I have total fridge envy :)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty. I envy you your freezer on the bottom. I totally want one of those but the old fridge won't die.

Your fridge looks like mine, all condiments and no food.
we are definitely condiments people here in our house!!

I love the fact that the fridge section is not near the ground so I dont have to keep bending down to get veggies out of the veggies tray.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty! We bought a black bottom freezer fridge a few years ago and I LOVE it. Nice to have the things you reach for most at eye level. =)
I am thinking with the fridge part being so much higher than before that maybe we'll be successful in getting less dog hair in the fridge :) She always tries to stick her head in when we get something out of the fridge (she = Milly) so now that she can't DO that anymore we might have success!!

Wish me luck anyhoo!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful! I can't wait to have a brand new fridge someday - I have total fridge envy :)
This is the first brand new fridge David and I have ever had. Between us we have had 4 hand-me-down fridges from parents or grandparents. Our old fridge that we have in the garage now was his Nan's fridge too.

So I completely know what fridge-envy feels like!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice shiny fridge there Sarah. Now go get some food to go in it!
Yes I think I need to schedule a shop this afternoon. I need some awesome tasty ideas to buy to fill it. We already have 2 jars of olives.... maybe some nice creamy cheese to go with it!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is that tabasco sauce?? the tabasco plant is about 15 miles from me.

cool looking fridge...like the blue lights.
oh yes Tabasco sauce is always in our house. It's frikken expensive though!! Lucky only David can eat it otherwise it'd cost us a fortune...

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Very nice! I love having the freezer on the bottom. Your frig. reminds of our days "before" children, except I'm pretty sure we had mostly beer, wine, and take out containers in it!:D

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy it!

We got one at Christmas and we love it - freezer on the bottom, double doors to the fridge. Only problem is, we had MIL in mind when we got it, she is 4 ft 11 in, she can't reach the top shelf...................... so anything I want to keep from her guess where it goes.................... Poor MIL.............

I am still not sure on the freezer on the bottom.......

1 - 20 of 36 Posts