Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK You are all going to think I am crazy for being so happy about this. But I wanted one since Novemeber when they released them for the first time but they sold out and they were on back order for MONTHS. And I just happen to get online and looked and I found one.............................

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COL...e_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Houndstooth_Campus_Hat

OMG I am so excited. I called and told Cody and well now he is buying it for me for my birthday. I told him I dont need ths Spa day if he got me this hat. I LOVE ALABAMA (to bad they havent done that good in awhile). And if its here in time I might just wear it to the concert. I LOVE WEARING baseball hats.

Ok you can go back to whatever it was you were doing.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol, it is a cute hat, I like the pattern on it. I'm not a hat person, it's the hat head I don't like, my hiar is flat enough without a hat. :-\

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ender's Mom said:
$18 hat... vs. day at the spa?

Sam.. I'm ashamed of you!
What can I say I am easy to please...hehe

I am sure I will still get that we will see.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
rexduke said:
lol, it is a cute hat, I like the pattern on it. I'm not a hat person, it's the hat head I don't like, my hiar is flat enough without a hat. :-\
you must be my twin ;D
we have triplets going here. ;D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mom of bailey said:
I have that hat! I'm an Alabama graduate and I have all things houndstooth...

ROLL TIDE!
The next one I want is the houndstooth hat that Bear Bryant wore. But I want the one that has the "A" on the side. Hard to find those. We are going to Alabama this summer to visit. So I will be doing lost of shopping. I hope we can turn around this season with that coach from Miami. ROLL TIDE!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts