Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were just sent to me from Terri (Cross). :D

We have *much* work to do on free-baiting/stacking and gaiting... he gives me a little too much of that lovely attention while gaiting!

Mr. I Can't Stand Still.

OLLIE: Keep that cheese comin', lady!

Oopsie, off the mat...

Love the Ollie grin. :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
he is just so cute! Was he very co-operative in the heeling part?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sarah said:
For the most part yes, but he kept looking at me instead of looking straight ahead, the little monkey! Just watch, when we do obedience, he'll be looking straight ahead, and not at me. LOL!!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
henrysmom said:
sarah said:
For the most part yes, but he kept looking at me instead of looking straight ahead, the little monkey! Just watch, when we do obedience, he'll be looking straight ahead, and not at me. LOL!!!
I think I'd be just as confused as Ollie ;)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Good job, Oller.
(Can you photoshop that last pic? It looks like Ollie has an eyeball stuck to the side of his neck)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paddysmom said:
Good job, Oller.
(Can you photoshop that last pic? It looks like Ollie has an eyeball stuck to the side of his neck)
LOL! I didn't tell you he's got a 3rd eye?? I think it's the ring on his show collar.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh, cool! Felicia he looks so great! :D So, is conformation easier than obedience? It seems easier (I'm sure because I haven't tried it). :laugh:

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AngusFangus said:
Oh, cool! Felicia he looks so great! :D So, is conformation easier than obedience? It seems easier (I'm sure because I haven't tried it). :laugh:
Connie, it's different! I'm still just as nervous going in! LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
You can always work on perfecting his ring skill when he is older....let him have fun. It certainly looks like he did!
Gryph was a monster wiggle butt in the ring! He grew into a lovely dog to show when he matured. Now (of course that he is neutered) he showed beautifully and dignified (as dignified as Gryph can be) when we showed him in altered.
Good things come with age. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts