Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found one of me when I started high school.

I also found the fake ID I made in graphics class in the 12th grade just before we left for Ft. Myers. I looked so buzzed in that picture. LMBO!!!

Also found the pictures of my friend and I in Ft. Myers for our senior spring break. Of course we always seemed to be partying. LOL

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
An old freind from High School emailed to me some pics recently - Up to that point I did not have any.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can tell just from that picture that you and I are near the same age, Eric. LOL

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
labby said:
I can tell just from that picture that you and I are near the same age, Eric. LOL
Close I'm only 104 LOL

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I'd say I'm most likely in the same age bracket.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I know I have a SR. pic somewhere, but scanned out of my HS Yearbook, all cleaned up for the pic and wearin' Dad's suit coat. ;D Probally had "Darkside of the Moon" on the cassete deck in my VW Beetle on the way to the photographer. ;D

BTW I don't smile in pics anymore. ;)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Well, Laura, you definitely have that "don't mess with me but I'm a softie underneath" look in your eye.

Is that when you were grooming Shelties? (Serious question, kids, not being funny.)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cassettes? Heck in HS I listened to 8 tracks.

I still love DSOTM but can't listen to it when I drive. It buzzes me out and makes me fall asleep.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Jinx said:
Aren't I cute? ;D

And to think that adorable lil shrimp grew up to be a dirty whore. :p
I know! I have no idea how that happened. Must have taken a wrong turn in Albuquerque. :p

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
labby said:
Cassettes? Heck in HS I listened to 8 tracks.

I still love DSOTM but can't listen to it when I drive. It buzzes me out and makes me fall asleep.
I was on the cutting edge of new things back then. ;D Besides that it's hard to copy a vinyl album on 8-Track, I was one of the few, the proud, the music pirates. ;D Worked second shift at Hy-Gain cause they couldn't make CB antennas fast enough. ;D I won't tell you what we did on lunch breaks. ::)

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Look at those old cars - station wagons! and I think an old Vega or something.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts