Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, everyone, Rookie is my new boy coming home soon. I guess my attempts to fly under the radar were thwarted. ;)

I haven't worked out his registered name yet but his call name is Rookie. He's coming soon...depending on when the three stooges are adopted. May have to wait until after the breeder gets home from the Potomac.

I went and saw him on Monday afternoon and it pretty much sealed the deal for me. He is my potential show pony...but will be my bud and Rider's little brother first and foremost.

Oh, and he's from the same litter as Nicole's Bono and Kim's Rhumba.

:D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Re: Okay, okay....here it is...

Oh, and he's from the same litter as Nicole's Bono and Kim's Rhumba.
HA! I just said in the other thread that Rookie and Rhumba are littermates. They look so much alike!
Nicoles Bono, too?! COOL!

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! I wish you alot of luck with him in the ring. :angel:

·
Registered
3,514 Posts

Congrats Dani. Your gunna love this little guy. He is so sweet and sooooo funny.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts

Congrats!! I can't wait to see all 3 of them grow up! Dani, he looks like a real sweetheart. I also love Rhuma's name too. (and him, he's cute!!)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Cool!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
labby said:
He doesn't look chocolate to me.
Sure he does...it's called white chocolate. ;)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
That is so great Dani! I know you have wanted this for awhile and it looks like you found a really nice little boy. I love the name as well, but I'm guessing he will outgrow it in no time!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
labby said:
He doesn't look chocolate to me.
Hehehe...I was thinking the same thing.

He is adorable though. Is this the show quality pup you've been waiting for?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts