Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left work early today. Most everybody did, just because it's summer time at the college and we have the vacation time and we just do that on Fridays whenever we feel like it. No questions asked. We just... go. :)

Do you know how nice it is to get home to all my dogs? And to just roam around the house with them or sit at the computer with them saying "Awww, what a good old boy you are." Or "Awww, what a pretty girl you are." Or "Awww, you're such a fine little man!"

And all the while scratching on them and giving them heavy handed pats on their sides or backs and fondling their ears and goo-goo talking to them and they just eat it up, tails gently wagging, eyes sparkling.

Isn't that just the greatest thing about our doggies? They just make everything so... right.

:)

·
Registered
927 Posts
That's the truth, Nance. No matter how crappy your day is going, just seeing your fur babies makes everything better.

Ginny

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Nothing better for an achy soul than a good doggie schnuzzle.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i hear ya !!! nothing better than a love fest with my boone. the day can't be all bad with him by my side.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
You are so right.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
agree 1000%, Sammi can make the crappest days go away just by greeting me at the door!! I missed you mom, I missed you mom!! Awww all is right with the world!!!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
You hit the nail right square on the head Nance, when my mom died I would have gone stir crazy without my labs to help me through, even discussing what we should watch on TV!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts