Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I still have a really bad attitude. I still will not put up with a lick of my husband's ****. What is wrong with me. I usually let him walk all over me... yell at me... do his woe is me theatrical production... I ignore his rantings as he enters into... and I quote Nathan... "the impenetrable sphere of wrongness". I AM the definition of cool and calm. Okay.... I WAS the definition of cool and calm. NOW.... You are lucky if I don't whiddle a big fat letter "F" for a not so loveley word, out of a backyard piece of fence and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? :-\

C

·
0 Posts
Nothing, it is human nature to get mad etc.

Don't mean to touch on personal matters, but it could be PMT. If it isn't, don't worry about being snappy etc, EVERYBODY does it lol. You are probably still aggrevated and stressed out b/c of your Aunt Flo's visit. Is your Aunt an annoying person, if so, you are probably still wound up by her attidude atc.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Shanna said:
But I still have a really bad attitude. I still will not put up with a lick of my husband's ****. What is wrong with me. I usually let him walk all over me... yell at me... do his woe is me theatrical production... I ignore his rantings as he enters into... and I quote Nathan... "the impenetrable sphere of wrongness". I AM the definition of cool and calm. Okay.... I WAS the definition of cool and calm. NOW.... You are lucky if I don't whiddle a big fat letter "F" for a not so loveley word, out of a backyard piece of fence and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? :-\
Maybe it's him -- not you? 8) Maybe you are just in a bit of a funk.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Again I blame the coming full moon. My kids are acting nuts, I'm a biaotch on two wheels, and DH is hiding in the guestroom (poor bastid). Hopefully direct sunlight will banish the bad hormone-ys and elevate my mood. I plan to sit on the beach and staaare for a while tomorrow. :p If we still had the pool, I'd hang there, but alas...

Hang in there Shanna ~ this too shall pass (like kidney stones) ;D

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Hey Shanna, I have done a weird flop in the mood swings the past few months. Now, instead of PRE-menstrual syndrome, I seem to have developed POST-menstrual syndrome. I'm fine right up until Flo comes to visit...happy as can be. Then about three days into her visit, LOOK OUT! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Not sure what is up with that. :-\

I don't think there's any cure...I just have to limit human interaction as much as possible until it's over. :-[

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MickeysMommy said:
Again I blame the coming full moon. My kids are acting nuts, I'm a biaotch on two wheels, and DH is hiding in the guestroom (poor bastid). Hopefully direct sunlight will banish the bad hormone-ys and elevate my mood. I plan to sit on the beach and staaare for a while tomorrow. :p If we still had the pool, I'd hang there, but alas...

Hang in there Shanna ~ this too shall pass (like kidney stones) ;D
I hear kidney stones get pretty bad before it gets better. :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
To say Aunt Flo is annoying is an understatement. Blech!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Maybe you're just sick and tired of his rants. I'll be honest here. If I tried to "walk all over" Lor and "yell at her" and do a sing-song "woe is me number" on a daily or regular basis......I'd be
A) divorced
B) divorced and dead
C) missing and never heard from again,presumed dead.
D) all of the above

Being of the male species I cannot comment on PMS,but I can comment on how the husband should behave.

I could be wrong but after 25 years I'm not gonna screw with it.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
labs4life said:
Maybe you're just sick and tired of his rants. I'll be honest here. If I tried to "walk all over" Lor and "yell at her" and do a sing-song "woe is me number" on a daily or regular basis......I'd be
A) divorced
B) divorced and dead
D) all of the above

Being of the male species I cannot comment on PMS,but I can comment on how the husband should behave.

Excellent attitude! My SU says it's an "excuse" and to get over it. One more time this week and he will be C.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Great post, Tom! :)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Ugh I'm the same way the past two days have been crazy. Hubby acts the same way constantly picking on me and and obsessing, usually I can handle it but last night I left him home with Mckenzie and went shopping for 4 hours. Just needed some time away from him before I knocked his head off! Hang in there.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Jinx said:
labs4life said:
A) divorced
B) divorced and dead
D) all of the above

Excellent attitude! My SU says it's an "excuse" and to get over it. One more time this week and he will be C.
Holy Hell, that was hilarious! HAHAAHAHAHA!

DH just hides out when Flo makes her arrival plans. When my cousin (chick) stayed with us for a while, he knew that the moment he saw the rum cracked open and the blender out, he needed to start working late for a few days. I'm good the minute Flo gets here, it's the week before that's a bear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts