Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She didnt do so good with that song.
I love hearing Paula with her poor broken nose. Makes me laugh.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I think it's so cool when Blake does his beat box thing...it's really unique

eta:

ummm yeah jordin just knocked my socks right off!!!! she was amazing!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I'm drooling right now :p

"sooooo I'm goin' home, to the place where I belong. where love has always been enought for me. i'm not running from..."

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
To be honest, I didnt care for ANY of the performances tonight and the single that was written to be released by the winner is a real shnooze.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
To be honest, I didnt care for ANY of the performances tonight and the single that was written to be released by the winner is a real shnooze.
I'll second the part about the single that was written...I can't see myself singing along to that no matter who wins it all.

R

·
0 Posts
I think Jordin will win. Blake bombed that last one, and yeah that song sucks, why couldn't they pick an up beat song, they always go with a sappy song for the first release, why??
:)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I told my brother if that's the best song they could find out of all those entries...all the other songs must have be horrible.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Okay, forget the contestants............that Chris Daughtry just makes my stomach do flips. I'm like a little school girl when I see him. I kept yelling at the TV to do more close-ups - I didn't care about all the footage they were showing behind him. I did sense a tad bit of eye liner on him.........*sluuuurp* I don't care.

Man, I love that dude.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
MyLabsMom said:
Okay, forget the contestants............that Chris Daughtry just makes my stomach do flips. I'm like a little school girl when I see him. I kept yelling at the TV to do more close-ups - I didn't care about all the footage they were showing behind him. I did sense a tad bit of eye liner on him.........*sluuuurp* I don't care.

Man, I love that dude.
Me tooo! I listen to his cd every time I get in my car. And yeah, I was a little shocked at the eyeliner. I never saw him as an eye liner wearing kind of musician. But like you, I can get past that. :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts