Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for north Texas???

You got it! We've got snow and 40+MPH winds. Santa's gonna need extra reindeer down here tonight!!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Lucy

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
My BIL is stuck in Texas since DFW cancelled his flight. He's going to miss his first Christmas morning with his son unless he can find a way home. :(

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I didn't ask for one because we never get one.

Until now! We are buried in snow and ice! It's beautiful but I'm glad I don't have to go out for a couple of days! :eek:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I hope everyone gets to their familys safe and sound. As beautiful as it is, man can it play havoc.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
BIL gave up at the airport, got a rental car, and started the 6+ hour drive home. A car was driving too fast, spun out, hit another car, and the second car hit him. :eek: Luckily, he's okay and the rental car wasn't too damaged. He made it home about 4 this morning. Poor guy!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't ask for one because we never get one.

Until now! We are buried in snow and ice! It's beautiful but I'm glad I don't have to go out for a couple of days! :eek:
I think they said the last white Christmas here was in 1929!!!:eek:

We had knee deep snowdrifts in the driveway this morning. Mostly melted now...

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I think they said the last white Christmas here was in 1929!!!:eek:

We had knee deep snowdrifts in the driveway this morning. Mostly melted now...
You guys made the national news with your first white Christmas in 80 years. A real celebration for you. I suspect snow removal equipment is not something readily at hand. Bummer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts