Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! I can barely stand it... :D YIPPEEEEEE!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
LOL @ Julie...

OK..here ya go...

Pinch me please, I think I am dreaming!!

Yesterday Skye went RWB. However, Jammer not only went WD out of the 9-12 mos puppy class, but also went Best of Winners.......AND went BEST OF BREED over a Special!!!!!!!!! I nearly fell over!! How exciting is that?? He showed like a pro in the big group ring, and he got a lot of cheering....but he did not do anything. I am so pleased with him!!

It gets better. Jarrett went Best Veteran in Breed. He went on to win the Veteran Sporting Group...........

AND..........ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?!?!?!?!

BEST VETERAN IN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Excellent news Peggy, congratulations!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
WOW! Congrats to you and your crew!!! ;D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Peggy... I KNEW I should have gotten yours and the Nightwind Team's pawtographs when I had the chance!!

CONGRATS to you! Well deserved. I like when good things happen to nice people :D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Congratulations to you! WOW! :)

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Oh, Peggy. This is so fantastic. WAY TO GO, JMAN. I knew he was a good dog. That is so great about Jammer, too. How many points were involved. What a weekend you had. How long before you come down to earth again? Were you showing any of them yourself?

·
Registered
837 Posts
buddysmom said:
Oh, Peggy. This is so fantastic. WAY TO GO, JMAN. I knew he was a good dog. That is so great about Jammer, too. How many points were involved. What a weekend you had. How long before you come down to earth again? Were you showing any of them yourself?
Thanks Monnie. We thought it was 2 points for Jammer, but it was 1 dog shy...only 10 dogs and 14 bitches showed and even tho he beat the special it was still 1 dog short. Oh well...it was still a nice win. Our point schedule in Division 1 is high. I did not show the kids or Jarrett. My friend Jen did. I did put points on Jarrett when he was out finishing his CH, but Jen finished him. I can't keep up with that boy! LOL! I was the kennel help who had the dogs ringside. ;) :D

I will be showing them myself not this weekend, but the next one in Maine.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Awesome news Peggy!!! Go team Nightwind!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts