16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG!!!
:eek:

oh and did I mention

OMG!!!! I knew when George started to try and write on Mer's hand that first time that it was him!! Then when he did 007 I cried, that just did me in.

Who invented cliffhangers? TV seasons should just be one continuous thing.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i'm still trying to shut my mouth and stop saying O M G...what an episode.
and what is it going to mean down the road that meredith and mcdreamy are not "really" married?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep saying OMG too! It's ridiculous, it gave me chills.

I thought the Meredith/Derek "wedding" was sweet, but I hope that they make it official. "IT'S GEORGE!!!" everyone was in a huge panic at the end, and Izz, ohhhh Izzie

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still bawling over Izzy on the elevator and then George being there when the door opened.

I thought it was him, but didn't want to believe it. I probably still look like a deer in headlights!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
:eek:O.M.G. Izzy and George. NOOOOOOooooo Ok I knew George was leaving the show. But it was up in the air about Izzy. Even she didn't know how it ended until they shot it. O.M.G. NOOoooOoooo oh, I already said that. I do hope Derek & Mere do it legally, and what's with Little Grey and McSteamy?? What the hell???? I hate having to wait until next fall to find out what's going on. :eek::eek::mad: And Christina FINALLY admitted it. AFT!!!
I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Ugh, does anyone else not feel anything with Christina and "whats his name" are together. i don't get them.
Would they really kill off George and Izzy in the same episode?

I hope Mer and Der DON'T make their marriage legal. Leave it at that!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still not to sure about Owen so I definitely don't like Christina with him. I loved that everyone was pissed at him when (poor) George went and enlisted.

Oh and did anyone else cry with Bailey? I did, she was so emotional that I couldn't help it! I'm such a sap tonight.

Ahhhh my head is reeling right now!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
the entire time John Doe was there i'm thinking.. who are we missing? Who is it going to be.. the accounted for george in surgery.. sneaky bastards! That was awesome!

September? As if!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ohhhh the whole thing with Arizona (what kind of name is that btw? I'm serious...it's an odd name to give your child, but I digress) had me in tears too :( She was pretty funny with the chief too. "I just wanted to tell you I'm going to cry now..."

*sigh*
George

*sigh*
Izzy

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
What an episode... !! I thought it was really good!! Oh, and thank you for putting Danny in the last episode of the season, even if it's for a short period of time!! :)
So, right at the end, when Izzy met George at the elevator... right at the very very end, it seemed like one of them got another "jolt" of the defibilator and someone felt it. I think it was Izzie. Did anyone else catch that? Does that mean that MAYBE one of them will survive??
Now I can't wait for September... to see what happens next!!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
It was a good episode! There was a scene before the hand writing one, where it showed John Doe's eye - I called it for George right then and there, and John went "NO way! it's not him" and then the hand writing thing happened and he went "you suck!" He hates when I can call things on tv shows LOL

I like McSteamy "I'm a better girl then you!", and I love Yang and Owen together, so that I like to see.

Based on the rumours that both Izzy and George were leaving mid winter, I think that was the end of the road for them - one, maybe two episodes next season? OR, in a major dramatic twist, Shonda did that on purpose because they aren't leaving,but wanted to give the gossip mongers something to guess about all summer long.... Wouldn't that be rich?!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I can't stop thinking about it. I think I must have dreamed about it because the scene where Meredith discovers it's George was the first thing in my head when my alarm went off this morning.

I can usually figures these things out, but it being George completely blindsided me. I mean, George already had his story - joined the Army and friends trying to talk him out of it. The bus guy - well, they need patients in the episodes, it is in a hospital after all, and he fit into the theme of telling people how you feel because you never know when you'll run out of time.

Still though, looking back, when the Chief said he sent George home early.... that should have tipped me off. Still didn't. I was just as shocked as Meredith.

I kept thinking the twist was going to be something shady about the girl - like she was trying to get hit by the bus, or she pushed the guy. But that's more of an ER twist. In Grey's the twists have to affect our characters, either directly or by tying into the ep's theme.

The season finales this week are kicking my ass!

Oh, and I like Christina and Owen. But I like that actor from other things so maybe that plays into it. (I don't care for him as a redhead though.) They have great chemistry/passion, I think.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Personally, I think Izzie will live and George will die. (She was the one someone mentioned earlier that in the elevator scene seemed to get a 'tug' back.)

Either that or they'll both live. Even if they then leave the show another way. I definitely don't believe they'll both die.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Agnes - Yes! I noticed that pull too, and thought the same thing. I'm on the fence as to who lives though - if it's George, will McSteamy be able to save his hand? will he be able to save it well enough that he can operate ever again? then again, did he really have any story lines this year? (not really....) Was that the big wean off?

Then again, they all ignored Izzy's DNR - and she had some huge story lines this year - so it could be her.

So cornfusing....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts