Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what did you all think about last night?

Is it bad that I cried when Robert collapsed? Well, first I cried when he started to throw up (eww)

I'm kind of pissed off about the whole Ojai foods thing! What the hell did Tommy think was going to happen?! (wait don't answer that haha) In the previews for next week it looks like somebody (maybe Saul) tattled on him :eek:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not too sure what Kitty is up to. At the end of last night she said that it's "just us now" when she was talking to the baby. It's very possible that she is going to leave him.

Oh and duhhhhh totally forgot about Holly! I can't stand her. I guess the previews for next week threw me off.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
As for Robert Kitty is pissed that he chose his career over his health and family.

Yep, even after he told her he would take time to heal. She's pissed! Just glad he isn't leaving. At first I thought they were killing him off.

Holly is a B!TCH!

David & Holly (real life married couple)...wonder what they have planned for them.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As for Robert Kitty is pissed that he chose his career over his health anf family.
Oh she's definitely pissed! I probably would be too

I loved how Ryan showed up at the end, he'll definitely add a little more drama.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts