Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stands up and raises hand..............

I kiss my Labradors on their snout ! There ! I've said it - I'm out.

I never kiss them on their stinky lips - just on the whisker bit.

What REALLY creases me up is that Jasper actually screws his little lips ( cheek ? ) up as if I'm embarrassing him aka "Dawww geddoff Dad blush"

Anyone else ? :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Well duh, of course!!! You mean that is not a normal thing to do?? :confused:

Lexi has this little spot of really soft fur right where her snout meets her nose. I kiss her right there at bed time when she is all curled up under her blankie. She usually grumbles at me, but tough luck she's got to live with it.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Guilty here as well!!
Kiss em right on their lips...until they try to start slipping me the tongue. That's my limit!! lol

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Oh yeah I kiss them on their lips, snout, head even the tops of their paws. I love it when Rush is sleeping and her big ole pink lips are just laying there calling for a kiss. Poor things, my girls get kissed all the time. Probably a hundred times a day!!!:D

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
My absolute favorite spot to plant one is an area I've coined as 'The fuzzy bridge' right smack between their eyes...for example:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
haha, don't tell anyone but I do too! Melissa I love that spot too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well who could resist a cute pink, soft mouth!! Glad to hear it's not only me:p

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
My absolute favorite spot to plant one is an area I've coined as 'The fuzzy bridge' right smack between their eyes...for example:

That´s my favorite spot on Homer too! :D
Misha´s favorite spot is right behind her nose (well not hers, my favorite spot on her) but she´s so stinky cute that the poor thing gets kisses all over her face, except for mouth and lips (yuck!) I´m the one who gives the kisses, don´t appreciate being kissed back because they loove to eat undedible things

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I do not understand the guilt. Am I doing something bad?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I kiss him on the top of the head, but my husband sneaks kisses onto Dozer's snout every now and then.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Magnum is much to dignified for me to kiss her on the mouth (although, any chance she gets, she gives me the tongue, gah!!)

My boys, however... I grab them by the cheeks and kiss them right on the lips. They hate it, but they can't do a thing about it :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts