Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch the first episode of The Next Food Network Star? How intimidating!! The VERY FIRST challenge was to prepare a dinner for pretty much all the Food Network stars. Giada, Alton Brown, Bobby Flay, Duff...and then Access Hollywood was there. Nothing like putting these guys on the spot!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Me: Ta-da! Frozen fish sticks. Defrosted to perfection. And look. Mayo-and-relish tartar sauce! Bon Appetit!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I missed the show, darn it! I like watching it, love to see how they overcome some of the challenges.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I watched it. Sometimes I feel bad for them when they get critiqued at the end. I love Jeffrey. I already hope he wins. And I hope Debbie goes. Store bought angel food cake? And she was going to let the other people take the rap for that!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I watched it. Sometimes I feel bad for them when they get critiqued at the end. I love Jeffrey. I already hope he wins. And I hope Debbie goes. Store bought angel food cake? And she was going to let the other people take the rap for that!
I like Jeffrey too. Debbie absolutely has to go. Angel Food cake was a group decision? I think not. And not getting everyone's ingredients? Uh, honey...they have all this on tape. I can't believe they kept her!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I would love to watch it. I need to see if our Food channel is going to show it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts