Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one of you pigs ate all the meat.

I took this pic from the kitchen window.

Ernie checking the B.B.Q

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should have said. With an Ernie in the house we gate it off until it is cold or he would be badly burned. He has no idea of hot.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh it is good to see he is feeling well enough to resume his bad boy ways.

Hey Ernie,

Momma has lots of steaks in the refrigerator as we have company. My favorite Aunt and Uncle have come to visit from Vermont for a few days. Everyone is coming for dinner tonight and Momma is going to grill but they are all going out to breakfast in a couple of hourrs. Cierra knows how to open the refrigerator door so if you want to come over and play we could swim in my pool and raid the steaks plus my yard is nice and flat.

Cinnamon

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paddysmom said:
Oh it really is good to see his bad boy self back in action. :)
He never stopped. Ate Garrys 4lb roast off the counter.

The vet also told me the story of how he stole his lunch. i had heard it from the other vet.
The first week they kept him sedated. Neil the vet had Ernie lying on a mat with him while he did paper work. Neil said he had an apple and it vanished. He thought he had taken it into another room. No. Must have left it somewhere else. So he made himself a coffee and 3 cookies and put them on the little table beside his desk. Started work. Ernie dragged himself off the bed and ate all three. The vet said he couldn't beleive his eyes. This dog was in a lot of pain but could still get up and steal food.
I bet Ernie ate the apple while he was out of the room. ;D

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
How could you!! Not even a scrap left on the grill for Ernie, poor guy! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts