Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who thinks i should pack more?!

that's not counting the 4 pairs of flip flops already packed in my orange bag and the 7 or 8 other pairs of shoes already at the beach :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Cracks me up that you are bringing 2 colors of Crocs --- is that in case you have to go somewhere fancy?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 colors of cros...black is to wear in public (they match more lol) pink is more for the beach and taking molly swimming :p

Sam...don't you worry there's 4 more pair in my bag plus 6 or 7 already at the beach :D The pair with the thin green straps I got at a surf shop down the beach...they're made by Reef

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
2 colors of cros...black is to wear in public (they match more lol) pink is more for the beach and taking molly swimming :p

Sam...don't you worry there's 4 more pair in my bag plus 6 or 7 already at the beach :D The pair with the thin green straps I got at a surf shop down the beach...they're made by Reef
Ah, yes, they look like Reef's. My husband only wears Reef.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
I have a pair of those fuschia crocs ;) Looks fine to me, in fact, I would pack more. Where are you going? will you need leather thongs? dress sandals? ballet flats? I'll shut up now :-X

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eastcoastmom said:
I have a pair of those fuschia crocs ;) Looks fine to me, in fact, I would pack more. Where are you going? will you need leather thongs? dress sandals? ballet flats? I'll shut up now :-X
haha!!

i need to get a pair of ballet flats actually, they seem quite versatile. i have a nicer pair of shoes already at the beach, and of course more flip flops (some leather...some canvas)...and then there's always the outlets where i can of course buy more shoes :angel:

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I think you need some of those cute canvas flats that are built like keds canvas tennies but shaped like ballet flats. I have a couple pairs and absolutely ADORE them, my all-time fav's are made by Rocket Dog. You can wear them with short, jeans, or even skirts or sundresses. I got mine at Zappos.com (free overnight shipping!).

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lbradorabl said:
Not to hijack - but I have a question about the comforter in your photo....

Is the reverse side green and white check???

:)
:eek:

it is!!! it's made by ralph lauren ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts