Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today I go for my very first ever complete physical. I know they will find things wrong.

But anyways, I get a call yesterday at 11:12 am on my answering machine to remind me about the appointment. Another at 4:46 pm saying they had to reschedule, but that I probably could get in earlier in the day with a different physician, please call. Well, it was after 5:00 when I got home so no one was there to reschedule.

I called this morning. They had no idea what I was talking about.

They: "Mame, that was just a call to remind you about your appointment."

Me: "The one at 11:12 was, but then I got another call at 4:46 saying I had to reschedule"

They: (mumbling to some one else....) then "We are sorry, no you are scheduled just fine. The doctor had so many new patients scheduled back to back that we had to move some around. Your appointment is at 2:45.

Me: My paperwork says 3:15 and to be there early

They: Oh, yes you are right, see you then!"

I sure hope they are better organized when I get there!

Can I barf now? Or should I wait until I get into their office?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Yikes, I'd maybe be looking elsewhere - or hoping they're more organized when it comes to my health.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Good for you for getting it done, but I'm going to guess that at 4:30 you're still going to be sitting in the waiting room, probably fuming and driving up your blood pressure. Deep breaths!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You might want to take a Sharpie and identify your arms, legs, head etc. It might make help lessen their confusion.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might want to take a Sharpie and identify your arms, legs, head etc. It might make help lessen their confusion.
O.K. THAT made me laugh! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts