Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ate a bowlful of M&M's while we were gone at dinner ::) She threw a little back up....then went outside an pooped some super loose poo...guess who's not sleeping tonight?

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Bad Stacy, Bad Stacy,

Leaving M & M where Molly could get them of course she couldn't resist.

Hope you both get some sleep......now remember Cinnamon would have done the exact same thing.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha nope this one was bad bad Mommy :p We always move the candy dishes before we go out...Mom was the last one out of the house today and she didn't move them (tsk tsk lol)

Of course who had to clean up the chocolatey throw up? aaaand who had to shove the medicine dropper in molly's mouth to get some pepto in her? Of course...me!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
The things our girls get into and the things we do for them. Amazing huh? Which of your two is the most ornery?
For us, hands down, it has to be Boo. She has always got something in her mouth, and if she is quiet, OH NO she is up to something. I wouldn't change her for anything. That is what makes our labs so much fun. ;D
Hope Molly is feeling back to normal. At least she picked a good candy to eat, they are my favorites. ;D

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Molly was back to her normal self today...she was quite pissed that I fed her rice with chicken broth for breakfast (lol).

We just went down to the park and she ran for about 45 minutes and then mellowed out to just 'niffin around for about 20 or so. She needs to lose a few pounds so we're trying to hit the park 2x a day now instead of once every other day ;) That way we cut down on some of that energy and about 5 lbs :D

Molly is definitely the most onery girl. In fact I'm mad at her because while I was at school and my mom was still asleep she chewed up my iPod headphones and my iPod sock...luckily the iPod was in my car ::)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts