Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frens dis is Molly!!!!! You will neber beleeb who I got to meet today...BEAU!!!! ans mizz sheila ans mizz dot ans our own mizz doktor lee!!!!

Beau ans me pwayed and pwayed and pwayed for almos 2 hours!!!! We played bitey face onna bed, and I gibed lots of kissies to auntie sheil a...dot ans lee!!! Oh I had a most wunnerfullest time!!!! Dacey is sad dat she had to leabe but she had a goo time too. Oh she wants ta say somefing.

Sheila, Lee, and Dot it was so great hanging out with you for a few hours today!!! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you. I so wish I could have stayed longer, but Thursday I'll be back!!! Sheila...don't forget to take the toilet paper off the wall before you go to bed :p and Molly apologizes for the extra hair and dirt she got all over your sheet :angel: It was fun watching Beau and Molly play. Oh and Lee I meant to share this before I left, so I'll tell ya now...I love your accent!!! It kinda reminds me of Paula Deen :p

Pat, and Erin it was great to see you again...even if it was only for a second.

and last but not least Tatyana...I can't wait to meet you on Thursday!!!!

...sheesh dacey shur has a lots to say now where was i? oh yes...trapper, katie ans maggie I sented some kisses to you for your mommies to gib ya so make shur ya get dem!

ans now for da pitchurs...we was movin so fass in da liddle room dat dacey only got free pitchurs so here's dey ...sowwy we looks like aliems :p dacey says i looks like a midget next ta beau wot i fink is rood!!

Ok see in dis pitchur i was runnin to see dacey..beau is standin' by da door waitin for auntie sheila to come back from downstairs

Den we was onna bed playin' bitey face

ans den dacey wanted us to lookit her...ans we looks like aliems

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
O Molly isn'ts Beau fun too plays wifs. O Molly yous one lucky gurl
too gets too play wifs Beau.

Mom is it May yet? I wants too plays wifs Beau?

Dose are some nice pitchers.

dere Mommy fors a sec........

Hi girls I'm glad you all got there ok, don't forget to have a glass
of pink sh*t/a beer for me, ok.

Hugs ,
Michele

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Oooooh yes...we hads sooooooooo much funs ;D ;D

Molly pways a good game of bitey face...ans dont worwy bout da bed....mommie says it was nuffin.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Beau, I wanna come back tomorrow but dacey says she's comins "sans doggies" (wotebber dis means). Dis you all hab fun today at da tomik? Didja meet any ofer JL frens?

Ohhh guess wot?! Dacey gibed us a toy yesserday whens we got home ans it's da boingy snake wot your mommy ans you gibed us ans i loooooobes it!!! I will NOT put it down. She's stashin da rest for anudder day so dat its esitin! Fanks you soooooo much for da toys!!!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Dat looks lijk so much FUN Beau ans Molly. Soooo I justr wanna know is you gurlfren ans boyfren now? Lijk Jack ans Katie? Dat's kewl!!

Your fren Emma

1 - 6 of 6 Posts