Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clean up after yourself boy!!!!!

I got here and there were 6 bowls in the sink 5 knives, 2 spoons, 6 forks and 2 plates...oh and 5 cups. (he's been here since sunday). I asked him when he was going to do them he said "later" i've washed the stuff I used but refuse to touch his (yes I'm being petty but I should have to do his dishes from 2 days ago!)

He keeps leaving the bathroom door open which is where we keep our cleaning stuff (don't want molly getting into it) aaaaaaaand his dirty clothes were on my bed when i got back from running molly on the beach!!

this is sooooo not gonna fly, we need to lay out some ground rules fast!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bearsmomma said:
Good luck Stacey. Boys will be boys. Doesnt mean its right.
thanks :) i'm sure when my parents come down on thursday or friday and they see that he's not picking up after himself but that I'm cleaning up my stuff...he'll start :p

I told him that I won't spend my summer cleaning up after him

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Good for you. I remember when my brother and father were living with us. Before Christopher but never again. Then James and his wife (insert throw up guy here) lived here too. NEVER again. James is getting transfered here first of June and guess what...hes not living here. Boys are such slops....Diamond and I live with 4 of them!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Time to lay down the law. My DH (40-something mind you) is just that way. He laughingly says that, if he hadn't met me, he'd be the creepy guy they find flattened to death in his apartment when a tower of magazine collapses and crushes him. ::) Sad thing is, he's right, and his Mom warned me about it before we were married.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BoatDog said:
Suggest picking up his stuff (clothes, dishes, whatever) and depositing it on his bed.
ha! i like that idea :p i actually did just put all of his clothes/shoes on his bed along with his cell phone, charger, and duffel bag :angel:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
you not only counted.. but remembered?

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I'll bet if you go in the bathroom you will find....err, well never mind. ;D
I live with three of the beast and my daughter is worse then all of them combined.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Start taking his personal stuff left around and locking it in the trunk of your car. Make him pay you to get it back. I bet he will stop leaving it laying around real fast. I did this with my BR and it worked.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kelli said:
you not only counted.. but remembered?
haha i counted because my mom said that there better not be one dish in the sink by the time she came down...i chuckled and she asked what was in there :p

then when i posted i used my best guesstimate

Karon, I'd be rich in less then an hour :p

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Don't think I'm being a silly old girl and "poo-pooing" your plight but you are just the cutest, most wonderful young woman I've met since I met Kimmers years ago.

Stick to your guns and make him do what he should do. Or, get your own place.

:) :)

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
First, remove all of the elastic and or tie strings from all of his bathing suits!! Then remove all of his shoelaces from his sneakers (so he can't use them to hold up his bathing suits). While he's asleep, gingerly pour stripes of self tanner down the posterior of his calves, or if you are in a creative mood, you can use the self tanner to make smiley faces! PLEASE make sure to lock your bedroom door and windows when YOU are sleeping!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
einsteins legacy said:
First, remove all of the elastic and or tie strings from all of his bathing suits!! Then remove all of his shoelaces from his sneakers (so he can't use them to hold up his bathing suits). While he's asleep, gingerly pour stripes of self tanner down the posterior of his calves, or if you are in a creative mood, you can use the self tanner to make smiley faces! PLEASE make sure to lock your bedroom door and windows when YOU are sleeping!!
Oh gosh Randi I just spit my apple juice out :p

I wish I could do that self tanner thing, he's so caught up in "the perfect tan" that it would be hysterical!! Sadly, in a 30ft long trailer I can't lock my bedroom door since his bed is above mine (haha) Although...I could do it up on the beach one day or at the pool since he tends to take a nap :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts