Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has taken me about a week to get used to wearing lighter-feeling makeup.. but i do really like it.

Switching from a liquid base to a powder is more difficult than i thought.. at first you think it looks like you're not wearing any makeup at all.. but then that would be the point of wearing makeup.. to look flawless and NOT look like you're wearing makeup.. right?

Anyhoo.. BE does a great job of covering the red on my face and taking away the shine. The mineral veil is great for that! I'm very happy with the product which sucks because it's expensive =)

So yeah.. 4 out of 5 stars from me.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Kel, I've been meaning to ask if you tried it yet. I love it, but I definitely need to go with "light" next time.
BE does a great job of covering the red on my face and taking away the shine.
Covers the red for me too. I still see a "shimmer" though, even with the veil. I've been using regular transluscent powder for that.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dry skin shouldn't be a problem.. they even mention it on the video that their product is good with dry skin despite people fearing a powder/dry skin combo.

I can't say for sure, mind you.. but i have dry patches that don't seem to react poorly to it.

Amy: Are you using enough veil? It's completely transparent, so you can't overuse it.. i love that.. no powder-residue looking stuff.. i'll really put it to the test this summer.

G

·
I've got dry patches that my regular powder would make more noticable and flaky! Bare minerals doesnt do that. I love BM!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Amy: Are you using enough veil? It's completely transparent, so you can't overuse it
Yea, but I still see a shimmer. :-\ I'll try it tomorrow with a little more and no regular powder and see how it looks.

Yea Kel, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it feels when it's 100 degrees and humid as hell out.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I recently ordered a test kit from Lumiere(same concept but cheaper) and am waiting for it to get here. I want something less heavy than liquid foundation for the summer. I also have dry areas and regular face powder just makes it look flaky and more noticable for me, too.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I have always had dry flaky patches on my face. Those areas have actually impoved with the use of BM. My skin is in much better condition since I have been using the product.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh.. the warmth thinger is great.. i use it as a blush first and then a light dusting.. i actually really like the way that turns out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts