Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time I ever found or purchased fresh from the butcher.

My boys are in heaven and I have peace and quiet for hours..................... :laugh:

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Angus usually gets a big, fleshy, raw bone once every 2 weeks. He does a little dance around it, tosses it around a bit, then settles in and you don't hear a peep from him . =)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Milly hasn't had a fresh Marrow Bone for a few weeks, upon inspection of her teeth today I noticed a slight yellow-ish tinge to them! :surprise: Time for another marrow bone I think, the shiny white teeth we get afterwards is amazing!

I hope the boys loved their treat!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Mine love them too. Sully has yet to have her first fresh marrow bone. I am sure she will be in hog heaven!
I love giving them in the summer. Toss the dogs outside and they are content for hours.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Wyatt loves them!
But, the last 2 times he had one he threw up. Think we'll wait a little before trying again, or maybe just letting him have it for a little bit then put it away.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
blacklabelias said:
Wyatt loves them!
But, the last 2 times he had one he threw up. Think we'll wait a little before trying again, or maybe just letting him have it for a little bit then put it away.
Some of my kids do that too. I think it is a combo of the excitement, overindulgence and the richness of the marrow.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
When Milly was younger too much marrow bone would give her the runs. Now she's fine... but it took for her to be a good 9 months old before that stopped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts