Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because we were going out today, the boys were fed a little earlier than usual, around 2:00 pm. They usually eat around 3:00, then they get their green beans at 8:00 pm.

Since 6:45, they have been moaning and groaning and whining because they think it's bean time. Honestly, the sounds coming out of these two boys are hysterical. :rolleyes: Bill and I are sitting here giggling. I told them at 7:00 that, contrary to popular opinion they are not starving to death, and beans will be served at the usual time.

I honestly can't give them the beans earlier, because Champ throws up bile if he goes much over 10 hours without eating. If they get the beans too early, he throws up before we get up to give them breakfast ... and he always picks the pale beige carpeting to barf on. Usually in the corner behind the front door in the living room.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Bean time!

Poor Champ! I feel for him. I can't go too long without eating either. I don't throw up on the carpet, but I get really dizzy, then stupid, then can't make a decision about what to eat.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Bean time!

Poor Champ! I feel for him. I can't go too long without eating either. I don't throw up on the carpet, but I get really dizzy, then stupid, then can't make a decision about what to eat.
I get similar when I do not eat...and I also wind up with a headache..:(

I can just see Buddy and Champ and their whines...sorry but I had to laugh!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
How cute! Poor Champ and his tummy upsets though!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
How funny! They definitely know the routine.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
yep, Milly huffs at me. Fidgets, stares, huffs.... fidgets, stares, huffs LOL. And if you make her wait too long the drool starts...

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Otis throws up too if he goes too long between meals. So, we started dividing their dinner in half. It makes it easier too if we need to feed them early like that - first half before we go, second half when we get back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts