Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota has been quiet tonight and just vomited. Not much just frothy bile. However he is on Nuto Max dry food. What the HE!! do I do now. Switch is food, take him to the vet. THe entire time I have had him he has never yacked on the floor. I'm scared for him now.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Just make sure he has access to water. If he doesn't have an allergies see if he can eat a couple of saltines and keep them down. I may be just an upset stomach.
Olie

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was in the outside kennel today for a few hours. He was diiging and went into the dog house. I know the ducks were in the dog house the other day. I wonder if he got into something out there. He shot off the bed like a Rocket when Mom got my mom came home a few mins ago. So that made me feel a little better.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
1scottie1labby said:
He was in the outside kennel today for a few hours. He was diiging and went into the dog house. I know the ducks were in the dog house the other day. I wonder if he got into something out there. He shot off the bed like a Rocket when Mom got my mom came home a few mins ago. So that made me feel a little better.
That is probably it. couple of weeks ago Tal got a good case of diarrhea and I know he got into some goose poop at the park.

Regardless, I hope he gets better soon. How long have you been feeding him from this bag of food?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its pretty new amybe a week. We were actaully swtiching his food over to Nutro. He was very gassy on the last food. As far as Labs I think his tummy is very sensitive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts