Just Labradors banner

OH MY SMURFIN GOD!!!

4K views 82 replies 38 participants last post by  Di 
Yeah, I'd call the cops, not call him and say let's discuss when I get home. I wouldn't be laughing. And I wouldn't be happy if my daughter was introducing someone she dated for only a couple weeks to my grandchild.

I just got a call my DD who has been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks. She went on-line to find out more about him. She knew where he was from and "his name". She couldn't find him so she started looking thru the LAPD website and FOUND HIM ON THE MOST WANTED LIST!!! Accessory to a murder 10-11 yrs ago. .....

..... Hubby said to call the cobs...I said no, not yet. I know, I know...
Missed this when I first read the post. Hubby needs to get off his butt and call the police if no one else has enough sense to do so.

I've read all your comments and have sent them to her. Now she say's, Mom it might not even be him. Let me talk to him before you do anything.

I am torn...what if I call the cops and it turns out to not be him?

No, it's not a funny situation, but at first I thought she was joking.
I'm not sure you are even serious. Are you kidding? WTF.

Call anonymously.

It won't be effective at this point as DD has already alerted him.
He indicated guilt when he said "We'll talk about it when I get off work" or what ever he said. CALL THE COPS.
You are right. Good point.

Decide between keeping quiet and hoping no one gets slaughtered and calling the police. If it is a big mistake and he is a great guy who loves the kid.....everyone can sit around the fireplace and laugh about it. Or, you could be guest starring on Nancy Grace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.