Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I'm nominating you for the Nobel Peace Prize. You singlehandedly will save the earth and the warm temps with promoting this product. ;D

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Thanks for the tip, Laurie.
I guess people are buying because the blue one is:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Ain't nuthin' but a sweat scraper like the Greek athletes in the BC's used in a slightly different form. ;D we have metal ones that look kind of like spoons for a couple of bucks up in tack for scapin' sweat off yer horse. :p

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Funny, reminds me of this product called a water blade that you can use on your car to remove excess water after you wash it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JollyMolly said:
Dad of Toby said:
I'm nominating you for the Nobel Peace Prize. You singlehandedly will save the earth and the warm temps with promoting this product. ;D
I'd also like to promote this product: :D

http://www.cyclean.biz/mainmenu.html
Perfect - the answer to 2 problems vexing Americans today. How FAT we are and how huge our carbon footprint is. Just fantastic. Don't know how I will get that bike in my laundry room though......

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zoesmom said:
Thanks for the tip, Laurie.
I guess people are buying because the blue one is:

LOL OMG did you read the comments on the page!! This is funny stuff..... :D

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
But even if you use this when you wipe the remainder - 'cause there will be still be some wet areas - yor towel still takes off dead skin and the areas are the "bit's and pieces" that you still want to wash the dead skin off the towels - even with this I woudl stillbe changing my towels every three days as I do now.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts