Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The company that we were renting our bedroom set from is coming tommorow to pick up their stuff before we move. We took out our futon mat and folded it and have and stuck it in the living room, atleast we'll have something to lay on.

Oh wait.................

Looks like now we have NOTHING to lay on:

"Oh! Hey mom...this...um I dunno what happened here...geez....who ever did this is gunna be in BIG trouble, huh?"

"oh...oh my....all of a sudden I feel very...sleepy..."

"Yeah I'll stay here and guard this while you go and find who did this to this poor futon mat. Yaawwwnnnn...."

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get this, he didn't rip open the futon. He freakin unzipped it and then unstuffed it! :eek:

F

·
0 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
Get this, he didn't rip open the futon. He freakin unzipped it and then unstuffed it! :eek:
You whould be amazed, about how smart they are! ;D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
:eek: Apollloooooo!! what the heck!

Well, at least you don't have to move/sell/give away that piece.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I think that is going to win him a place of honor among the destuffers. I'm impressed.

Seriously I am so sorry he decided to destuff your bed. I wonder if he has seen someone pack up before and then he was sent to the home for unwanted puppies and he is associating your packing with being abandoned again. As destuffing like this is not in his nature I wonder if he is acting out afraid you are leaving him?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Oh my! Where's our "Acts of Mass Destruction" thread when we need it?

Naughty Apollo! But I bet he had fun!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Uh OOHHHHH !! I can't help but giggle !..... glad you had the camera handy !!

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I saw that all he did was unzip and destuff I just laughed. But yeah, he broke the zipper. Now Sam and I have to sleep on a futon mat that is half unstuffed, the movers are coming today to take the bed and the dresser back to the rent-to-own place. Ohhh boooyyy lol!

·
Registered
533 Posts
"But Mom, all you said was that i'm not allowed ON the futon....technically you never said ANYTHING about taking the padding out and laying on just that..."

;D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That's earned Apollo a place in the Destuffer's Hall of Fame.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts