Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suppose I could sit here and talk about what has been going on.

A big ole fat lot of nuthin.

I still have my Christmas tree up. It looks really great now that it has dried out.

My sister and I played tennis. I think that's what you call it. I think it more resembled chasing the loose balls around the court.

I'm sitting by the fireplace. Where are you sitting?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I'm sitting at my work desk but I'm about to go home and knit... though I can't figure out what to knit after that hat I finished yesterday... I might just have to sit there and admire it for a few more days before I get inspired again.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Shanna, what happened to the boyfriend? Didn't you go visit him over the holidays? I figured that's why we haven't seen you around here. (I posted yesterday looking for you...or was it the day before?). :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I lost one of my gloves! I was at the mall, which was 6000 degrees, shopping for winter boots, which I still didn't find, and I lost a glove. So, I came home tired, sweaty, bootless and one-gloved. In a fantastic mood too, I'm sure you could guess.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Dan. That does sound a bit... ummm... oopsies. hehe

DETAILS! About why I dumped boyfriend? Well, that was the 2nd and final time. Let's just say I had been missing some cookies, and suspected where they were going, and finally found his hand in the cookie jar. HEHEHEHEHEEEEEE.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I like cookies!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.