Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yeah, and a friend on Facebook said he rescued a BLACK CAT hanging from a fence this morning. I told him that should bring him good luck, right? :confused:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, and a friend on Facebook said he rescued a BLACK CAT hanging from a fence this morning. I told him that should bring him good luck, right? :confused:
Awwww that poor baby!

Yeah I'm gonna go with good luck on that one, or at least some kick ass good karma.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This woman on the radio earlier was saying how she's not leaving her house, and not answering the phone "blah, blah, blah" all because today is Friday the 13th.

I guess I'm in big trouble because I took my black dog for a walk today on friday the 13th, and I was petting my neighbors black cat. I have to close at work tonight, it should be very interesting.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
he said that cat was hanging by his back paw....so I don't think someone did that on purpose, gosh, I didn't even think about that before! But he would have said so if he thought it was a prank.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
My daughter and family are flying to Disney today, but she was born on the 13th so I'm using that as a good luck omen.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Thats what has gotten into me . lol I thought I was a ebil perp there for a minute .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts