Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His new wine glass collar - got a matching leash also.  He was so excited he tried to grab the package out of my hand as I was trying to unwrap it.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Gasp! I was just asking Lindsay about them!
I guess we'll be getting ours soon!
I love it!!!
: )

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Oh yes! Tankie looks gorgeous (as usual). Toby got his today also, but I haven't had a chance to take photos. It's great!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Great collar. I guess Nellie is deprived. She has been wearing the same 2 collars for 5 1/2 years. LOL

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like our boy's fur has grown back in nicely
You can really see the line though in the first pic. The hair just above the collor is a good 1 1/2" longer that that above it.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Hey Tankie!!

Henery here! Boy oh boys, you sure look kewl with your new wine collar!!! ;D

You woulda thunk my Mom, the collar-holic, would have gotten me one of those, 'specially cuz my CKC name is after one of our wineries here, Jackson Triggs! I'm deprived, I tell you! She said something about saving my 'llowance for Sally's tags. If you ever need a yellow brother, I'm your dude.

My Mom says you look handsome as ever and she hopes that one day she'll get to meet you in person! Me too!! I bet we'd have lotsa butt-tuckin' fun!

Your pal,
Henery

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
BIG THUMBS UP!!!! ;D

Of course Ender won't get his til we are back from vegas... I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can. We'll have to start a lab wine club! :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Tank you are one sharp lookin' dude, with your cool new collar!!

PS. How long did it take for your hair to start growing back?? My mom is very upset that I have a bald leg...I think I look pretty punk but she doesn't seem to like it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts