Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been excited about taking the NRA Pistal Class for Beginners this Saturday, waiting for weeks. I borrowed my Dad's Ruger Mark11 when I was there this weekend and now have it in the kitchen, just waiting to learn to use it properly. So tonight the lady in charge of the class called and apologized that they had double-booked the Beagle Club where the class was to be held and were going to hold it next Saturday. We have our first major dog show of the season next Saturday, so that's out. They promised they would hold another class in May, and asked me what Saturdays I would be available - just have the last Saturday for a Dog Show at this time, so it looks like it will be sometime in May. I think I'll do some target practive over at my crazy neighbors Sat - he's all set up for target practice.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I read that pretty fast and I was pretty sure you were shooting Beagles.

Too bad, but May's just around the corner. Don't turn your back on the crazy neighbor.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Pat,

Where are you located in Ohio? Wanna come to Dayton, Ohio on Sunday? My husband is teaching the Ohio CCW (NRA Basic Pistol Course) on Sunday if you want come....

May will be here before you know it!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Deb - thanks for the offer, but it's alittle far away for me to drive :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts