Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
::)

...that hair they just showed in the "up next" before the commercial...OH MY GOSH! i'm cringing just thinking about what he's going to sing

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lmfao!!!! omg brooke that is beyond hysterical :p

Simon: "I don't even think it matters what we say anymore...you're in your own universe"

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
if he stays on american idol, i'm definitely boycotting. howard stern has a link that lists sanjaya's idol phone number and gives people hints about how to make your phone call count. i thought the bigger guy at the beginning was really good but simon said he was awful. i think he sang a "police" song. sanjaya has to realize how horrible he is. simon and paula continue to be nice to hime every week. UGGGG.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
wait.. you're talking about someone named.. er.. fagina? Seriously?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Excellent. Can hardly wait to see this. Plan is to ride exercise bike while watching--now I know it will be good!

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
If he makes another round, I'm done. Well, I'll probably peek, but this is crazy ridiculous. With the attention Howard Stern and that stupid website are getting; they could take him to the top 2!! I don't see Idol letting him "win", but you never know.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts