Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You can do the same thing with a plastic bag. There is a lady that I see walking her golden retriever, and when the dog starts to squat . . . she opens the plastic bag and positions it under his butt. Dog poops right in the bag. Bauer is too quick, I don't think I could ever catch it. :) I guess people will make and sell anything these days. Probably the same people that buy the brown eye covers. :p

·
Registered
618 Posts
Give me a break. First of all, you would not catch me holding a bag under my dogs butt waiting for the poop to fall in the bag. Second, could you imagine the smell....NO WAY! That is just plain gross.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Imagine sticking that thing (or a bag) under your dogs butt...
said dog twirling around to look "whatcha doin Mom?" pooping all the while. LOL

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
LMAO!!! Seriously... who would buy that??
Couple of years ago I had to hold a plastic bowl under Saba's butt to catch his watery poop (he had bad giardia & it had to be tested WITHOUT hitting the ground). It was an experience for both of us...ugh.. gross. Saba kept squating and then turning his head around as if to say "WTF..? woman... stay back!!" and as I was coming towards him with the bowl, he kept moving forward with his head turned looking at me (while still squating). I thought my mom was going to pee her pants laughing..!
They want their space & privacy too!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Oh that is too funny! :D The sad part is that some people will actually spend money on the stupid thing. There is no way either of my girls would let you get close to them when they are doing their business and I certainly don't want to get too close to that smell. Good grief. :eek: I did have fun reading all the other posts - I almost choked on my coffee over a couple. Thanks for starting my morning off with a huge laugh. :D

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
What has not been said is that the amount that my pups dump would fill that and more anyway !

Much simpler to carry a purpose made plastic bag and pick up the poop through the plastic, and it you have two dogs you would need a bag to carry the first dump until you reqched the waste bin !

Ridiculous !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts