Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I love the way that site has a "matchmaker" for each dog/pup. That's really cool.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly I can't decide whether to go puppy or adult.... shelter or breeder...

heck I can't even decide on a breed...

I don't know that any breed will all-around live up to my standards other than a lab :(

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Maybe you should hold off on getting a dog until you've been on your own longer. Also, a lot of small breeds can be a real challenge to housebreak.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kiddsmom said:
Maybe you should hold off on getting a dog until you've been on your own longer. Also, a lot of small breeds can be a real challenge to housebreak.
Mmmm... you don't remember how long it took me to get Ender... I was researching for 9 months before I felt comfortable enough with my choice. Believe me... it will be a long while yet :)

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I don't think any of us need to worry about you rushing off and getting a dog without a thorough investigation. Immigrants to the U.S. aren't held to as stringent a standard as you set for a dog in your own home. But it's all good, Linds. You should take your time with a decision like this.

I'm just skeered we're going to lose you over to justfrenchbulldogs.com. :-\ Bet THEY don't have a Chester B. Dickens on Fridays......

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dweck said:
I'm just skeered we're going to lose you over to justfrenchbulldogs.com. :-\ Bet THEY don't have a Chester B. Dickens on Fridays......
Will NEVER happen Dan... NEVER!!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Aww! What a cutie! Lindsay, I am glad that you stuck around here. I think eventually you will have another lab baby! Have you heard anything about Ender and how he is doing?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chocolatecoverdlab said:
Have you heard anything about Ender and how he is doing?
I know through a mutual friend that Ender is doing well... aparently he did a little redecorating and tore apart a rug that both Eric and I hated (but used cause we never spent time looking for one we wanted)... but yeah... seems like everything is well. I don't expect I'll hear much other than second/third hand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts