Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lexie's brother Lemol has decided now that he's getting close to two, he likes Rowdy, so his sister has been getting him in the crate also, Sometimes he don't think there's room for all three:

But one is ok:

And sometimes they lock him out:

·
Registered
601 Posts
that's adorable!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One night the lights were off and Lexie went in with a flashlight, said they were cave exploring:

One night he didn't want to go on the couch with her:

At first:

And helping Lemol count his toes:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Now the question is since I've seen these pictures do I want another kid or another lab. :D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now the question is since I've seen these pictures do I want another kid or another lab. :D
Grandkids are better, you can send them home when you are tired of them.:D

·
Registered
601 Posts
That's what I hear but I don't believe it! I love being a mommy I'll prolly be very sad when Phoenix is grown and out of the house. :(

I will have to console myself with lots and lots of Labs!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
When did Lemol get so big? It seems like just yesterday you were announcing his arrival!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When did Lemol get so big? It seems like just yesterday you were announcing his arrival!
Two years ago Sept 15th it was.:D

Since they no longer live with us I don't get near as many pictures of them, Grandma does and some of these are her pictures, but the problem is Grandma takes a lot of lousy pictures sometimes.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Love it, Glen!!! :D Those are priceless. Has Lemol figured out how to let Rowdy out of his crate when he's in it? Lanna figured out the latch mechanism and let Phoebe out of there. Pretty darn cute. :)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love it, Glen!!! :D Those are priceless. Has Lemol figured out how to let Rowdy out of his crate when he's in it? Lanna figured out the latch mechanism and let Phoebe out of there. Pretty darn cute. :)

Not yet, but Lexie did when she was about 1, drove her Grandma crazy, Rowdy would be sent to time out to keep him out of the kitchen when she was cooking and he'd be right back in a few minutes.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts