Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gin and Miss Aila go to work everyday with my BF who is in construction -- they both love to hang out in the back of his truck and eagerly await for his coffee / lunch breaks because they know then it's treat time!

There's a heater in the back of the truck so the girls stay nice and warm on cold days, but once in awhile I will also put one of my old sweaters on Gin. These pictures were taken before we got Miss Aila, and I laugh every time I see these pictures. The expression on Gin's face says it all -- reminds me of when my mom use to make me wear a touque to school in the winter -- I hated wearing one because it would mess up my hair.

Resting on dad's leg

During the summer -- waiting for dad to come by the truck so she can get a treat!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't it get too hot in the summer? They just love being with us.
We live in Vancouver, British Columbia -- the summer's never get stifling hot. If it is a very warm day, my BF will try to find a shady spot on the job site to park the truck. he leaves the canopy windows open and there's lots of water available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.