Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that my favorite over sized hoodie no longer bunches up around my waist, it now just hangs like a dress.

I expected pants to be a bit looser maybe move the belt a hole down, but never expected my favorite hoodie to no longer fit just perfect anymore

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
You've made an excellent start. HANG IN THERE!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
It's can be very expensive to lose weight. I'm having to buy all new clothes. Also, some body parts start to sag that didn't before, so now I'm working on toning those parts up. Congrats on your weigh loss!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Luckly all my shirts should stay the same, and I only plan on 1 size drop in pants so hopefully it doesn't turn out to be too expensive!
All the food is what is expensive to me, rather then having $.33 a box of mac n cheese for dinner, we have to buy more expensive low cal meals.
I'm still young so hopefully the sag w/ weight loss won't affect me.

My goal weight is only about 5 pounds away, but i still see a lot of weight that needs to go, so it may go another 5lbs. I don't have a set weight per say, more of just what I want to look like and how I want my pants to fit.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
and how I want my pants to fit.
And your wedding dress? :D

That's great, Melissa, good for you!!! Just make sure you're exercising (are you?) and you should stay toned.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A size smaller wedding dress would be nice too, but it's the everyday cloths that I'm more concerned about.
Exercising will happen when it's a little nicer out, as of right now it's strictly calorie counting and trying to eat healthier despite my sweet tooth.

I'm not sure what your talking about w/ folding sweatshirts under? Mine usually sit right at my waist line, but now that my waist has seem to of shrunk it has nothing to get hung up on and just hangs like a dress. This is more of a stole from the fiance and shrunk hoodie, so it's a few sizes too big.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I pulled my blue jeans off the other day and never even unzipped or unbuttoned them LOL
Remember weight and inches are different. You can lose only 4 lbs and still have drastic changes in clothing.
I've only lost 7lbs but my clothing is getting HUGE.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have gone down 1 belt notch so far, and I've noticed my pants are getting baggier, but the next size down don't quite fit comfortably.
It's tricky because straight out of the dryer they are kind of tight and need to jump around to get them on just right, but by the end of the day I feel like a bum because of how baggy they got and I can too slip them off w/ out un-buttoning.

So maybe the next size down actually does fit, they just need to be worn for a while.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.