Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was traveling with a friend once who got a fortune cookie in Massachusetts that said:

" In two weeks, you will go on a deep sea fishing trip in Maine."

If I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes I never would have believed it!!!

She never did go on that fishing trip, since it was winter, and she lived in Washington DC.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Haha when I was young (before I could read well) I got a fortune that said, "Death and destruction will soon come your way." my mother wouldn't tell me what it said (didn't wanna freak me out lol) although she did tell me what the **** cookie said several years ago. I'm happy to report that I'm now almost 19 and no death and destruction....yet lol.

I sooo wish I could be the person who could write those fortunes. People would get alot of " You are friggen ugly. go jump off a cliff" and "man who you slept with last night has 12 STI's" lol They'd never hire me. I'm too sick and twisted. Although if I got a fortune like the ones I said above I'd probalby frame it and have a great day lol. I'm weird. ;D

·
Registered
795 Posts
I hate it when they are statements - don't call them fortune cookies. My SU and I started calling them statement cookies if we got one that was not a fortune or "advice cookie" if it just had advice.

My SU wants to make some with bad things that say things like "Bad luck and misfortune will infest your soul for all of eternity" or "that wasn't chicken" (yes, he has a SICK sense of humor sometimes) and call them "misfortune cookies" and sneak them into restaurants so people will open them! :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oddest fortune cookie I ever got said: "You have reached your full potential. It is downhill from here on in!" :eek: I got that in Florida in the early 80s and I still have it. Cracks me up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts