Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell have two new additions to the family, the couple welcomed twin girls just before the New Year, Access Hollywood has learned.

"Rebecca gave birth on December 28 to two healthy daughters, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip," rep for the actress told Access.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Charlee is one of my favourite girl names.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I absolutely LOVE certain boys names for girls. Charlie is one of them. My favorite is Frankie - wish we had saved that one for MaceFace. :D That show "Sisters" that used to be on, they all had names like that...Frankie, Charlie...dang what were the others?!

I kind of like the flower theme...Rose and Tulip. :happy:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
I absolutely LOVE certain boys names for girls. Charlie is one of them. My favorite is Frankie - wish we had saved that one for MaceFace. :D That show "Sisters" that used to be on, they all had names like that...Frankie, Charlie...dang what were the others?!

I kind of like the flower theme...Rose and Tulip. :happy:
Georgie and Teddie!! I loved Sisters.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
hmm.... they aren't that strange. But I don't think any girl should be called Dolly. It just reminds me of a lady with bleach blonde hair and big boobs that sings **** awful!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
It just reminds me of a lady with bleach blonde hair and big boobs that sings **** awful!
That's who she was named after. Apparently Rebecca is a huge fan. :nerd:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
just be thankful it wasn't after the sheep.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.