Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

You can also post a comment. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the negative and nasty comments she will receive will be totally uncensored. The comments where I found out about this website were awful. No matter what I think of her...she is not stable and who knows how she will react.

[Edit: I don't know if the mom actually set this up, or if it was done on her behalf, or it may even be a scam.]

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Okay... clicking on that link, clicking on news stories and watching interviews and discussing her IS a form of publicity and only she benefits from it so I'm gonna end my involvement in perpetuating her story right now. I will not post about her, and I will not click on any link about her.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
Okay... clicking on that link, clicking on news stories and watching interviews and discussing her IS a form of publicity and only she benefits from it so I'm gonna end my involvement in perpetuating her story right now. I will not post about her, and I will not click on any link about her.
Ditto that. I have enough real issues in my life right now without having to add my disgust with this woman to the list.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I'll donate money for her tubal ligation. Outside of that, I feel for her kids. I suppose I'd be willing to donate money to their therapy when they reach 18, assuming she can hold it together long enough to get them there.

I say again, the clinic who made this happen should be shut down, and everyone involved punished.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I guess I am of the opinion that its her life ,she chose to do this have all the kids so why is everyone else getting so upset over it.We all have our own problems to deal with in life,our own families and if she wants to ask for money help whatever well let her ask away,if ppl dont like change the channel or dont open the website.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
lindapepsi said:
I guess I am of the opinion that its her life ,she chose to do this have all the kids so why is everyone else getting so upset over it.We all have our own problems to deal with in life,our own families and if she wants to ask for money help whatever well let her ask away,if ppl dont like change the channel or dont open the website.
If it was just her life, I'd agree, but it's not. Unfortunately, she's going to mess with the lives of 14 innocent children. If this was a legitimate case of a family needing assistance, so be it. I think this is a case of an emotionally unstable, unfit mother who found an unethical doctor to perpetuate her obsession. Color me shocked if she can adequately provide for 14 kids all while being unemployed. And I'm not just picking on her, I have my own doubts about that other family whose name I won't mention for fear of bringing back our lovely friend.

As for donating money, California taxpayers will be contributing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts