Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes:

Just six weeks after Mel Gibson's wife filed for divorce, the actor went on the "Tonight Show" to confirm his new girlfriend is pregnant.

"This is true, we're having a child," Gibson said.

Gibson, 53, already has seven children with wife Robyn Gibson, which means the baby would be his eighth.

"I guess I'm Octomel now," the actor joked on Monday night's show.

Grigorieva is also the mother of former "James Bond" star Timothy Dalton's son. She studied piano at the Royal College of Music in London

The pianist/model was photographed embracing him in Costa Rica earlier this year, according to Radaronline.com, which reported she had been living in a four-bedroom house paid for by the "Braveheart" star.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Isn't he a devout Catholic?? Guess not so much, eh??

I am not a fan. Never have been.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
He's gotten crazy and gross. However, I am amused by idiot men who sleep around with some girl they think actually cares about them, and then end up paying for kid and mom forever, which was pretty much the girl's plan all along.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's gotten crazy and gross. However, I am amused by idiot men who sleep around with some girl they think actually cares about them, and then end up paying for kid and mom forever, which was pretty much the girl's plan all along.
Is that what they call "middle age" :D:D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
So when do men get their Mid life crisis? I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm going to be 50 soon. Did I miss it? I moved a few years back, maybe they mailed it to the wrong address.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I believe she has a child from another actor. I guess the child support is good if she's not a good singer or actress. He's just a idiot.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
They were talking about it on the radio this morning.. and how when he said that his girlfriend was pregnant, that all the people were clapping. :eek: "Woohoo yay for cheaters!!!"

He did say that the marriage was over before he got together with this girl and he was trying to play it off that she was in her late 30's, but I don't see it!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Apparently he and his wife have been separated for 3 years. Bet she has a nice settlement coming her way.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
he was trying to play it off that she was in her late 30's, but I don't see it!
I do.

She certainly doesn't look Russian to me though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts