Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
well..if he's going to pay her mortgage and put gas in her car then i want him to pay off my credit cards, and can he pay my Lipa bill while he's at it because it ran a little high this month. And if he could purchase my underwear for me that would be fantastic. I like pink undies President Obama.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
chance72399 said:
well..if he's going to pay her mortgage and put gas in her car then i want him to pay off my credit cards, and can he pay my Lipa bill while he's at it because it ran a little high this month. And if he could purchase my underwear for me that would be fantastic. I like pink undies President Obama.
Trust me, you don't want him too, when you let government buy your stuff like that, it's not yours, it's theirs, and you don't want them all of a sudden taking your pink undies back if he thinks you really shouldn't have them :laugh:

You be nekkid by the time they're finished with ya :gum:

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
your right...i dont want him taking my pink undies back. Damnit..and here i thought i was going to get things paid off for me because he is in office.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Don't worry, with Geithner as Treasury secretary, you won't have to pay taxes!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I pay taxes like most folks
Some regions of the country get back in more services(per dollar),than they pay in. I would like to get back the difference from what I pay in than what I recieve in services. I live in a region that pays more than we recieve. That for me would be an ideal bailout.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
myjake said:
Don't worry, with Geithner as Treasury secretary, you won't have to pay taxes!
Only counts if yer one of the ones, I'll never make that list. ;)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
lol...well I don't know about that but I do know I DO NOT want the gov't paying for my stuff. I'd rather do without. I want to decide how I use it...not them.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
zoezoe said:
MidwestGirl said:
I only way I won't have to pay taxes is if I die.
Maybe our new Treasury Secretary can give ya some pointers! ;)
You should start with trying to deduct your kid's summer camp. That's my personal favorite.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
chance72399 said:
Trust me, you don't want him too, when you let government buy your stuff like that, it's not yours, it's theirs, and you don't want them all of a sudden taking your pink undies back if he thinks you really shouldn't have them :laugh:

You be nekkid by the time they're finished with ya :gum:
Hmmm.....this Obama chap is looking better and better... :laugh:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
chance72399 said:
your right...i dont want him taking my pink undies back. Damnit..and here i thought i was going to get things paid off for me because he is in office.
You know I don't have any pink undies....you really need to share the wealth!!! Pink undies for everyone else!! Less pink undies for you.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
myfavoritedog said:
lol...well I don't know about that but I do know I DO NOT want the gov't paying for my stuff. I'd rather do without. I want to decide how I use it...not them.
DItto here Guy!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
JeffersonsMom said:
chance72399 said:
You know I don't have any pink undies....you really need to share the wealth!!! Pink undies for everyone else!! Less pink undies for you.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts