Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what's more scary, the lady wanting the kitchen and the car or the lady on the side saying I love you Barack :laugh:
I'm sorry, get a grip people, seriously!!!!!! Wake up!!! Knock, knock, who's there, it's not the Messiah people :death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-88Il-4nby0

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
She lost her home... and was saying that she and her family were living in their car and that the list for public housing is 2 yrs long... they can't find a place to live... they go to parks and live out of the car but they need a "home"... home including a kitchen. (if you are living in your car at a park, I would assume you have a place to sleep... the car... and a place to pee... the park's public restroom... and not much else)

A republican state representative and his wife (their names escape me atm) gave this woman one of their homes they own but were not currently using after seeing her plea on television.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Oh and as for the whole "I love you" thing... I remember going to see a Rod Stewart concert and the woman behind me was a HUGE fan... enthusiastically yelling "WE LOVE YOU ROD!!!" after every song... her excitement and joy was infectious... she had mom and me yelling "WE LOVE YOU ROD!!" by the end of the concert.

Anyways... happy memory :D

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
I saw a man and woman on TV here crying because she lost her job and he was having to work 7 days a week to keep them afloat. They were worried about losing their home...yet she had her fingernails done....THAT is what I have a problem with. You don't get NAILS when you are worried about losing your home!!!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
zoezoe said:
I saw a man and woman on TV here crying because she lost her job and he was having to work 7 days a week to keep them afloat. They were worried about losing their home...yet she had her fingernails done....THAT is what I have a problem with. You don't get NAILS when you are worried about losing your home!!!
Maybe she is a hand model.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
zoezoe said:
It's better to look good than feel good. Besides, maybe she did them herself with nail polish she purchased before the layoff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts