1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Bush's fault....

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Funny, I haven't heard any of the late night comedians making fun of this slip. Well that's ok, I'm sure they wouldn't have made fun of George Bush for it, either.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
are we allowed to laugh? I know we were not allowed to be cynical around Christmas and now it is very close to Valentines day........I just need to know if we are allowed to laugh.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Funny, I haven't heard any of the late night comedians making fun of this slip. Well that's ok, I'm sure they wouldn't have made fun of George Bush for it, either.
I think this is part of the " Don't ask don't tell policy" If the media doesnt cover it, it didn't happen;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
A good friend of mine served in the Vietnam era as a Navy Corpsman with the Marines, lets just say he was very Poed when he heard it, he said Corpse-man is they called graves registry guys.

Don't think it's a laughing matter that The Comander in Chief don't know how to prounouce it. Guess if we get a Hurricane in New Orleans again we'll sent in the Corpse of Engineers.

And yes he would have been as pissed at Bush if he said it.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I think this is part of the " Don't ask don't tell policy" If the media doesnt cover it, it didn't happen;)
Hahaha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts