Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're finally looking into purchasing a digital camera. Our old one is about 17 years (Cannon). I would love to stick with the brand. I'd like to spend around $400.00 or so.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Both my parents and my inlaws have a Canon point and shoot digital camera. It's a nice little camera. Takes great pictures. Theirs are older models, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Canon or a Nikon for that matter. Both make great cameras and you can't go wrong with those names.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
If you're looking for a great little point-and-shoot digi-cam, the Canon Powershot series are awesome cameras.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
we need to make a list so someone new can post this question every week.. oh wait..

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Point and shoot is where I'm at :) I know I want at least a 7 megapixel (sp?) and an optical zoom. Other than that, I'm clueless. ::)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I don't know a ton about digital cameras...in fact, I got my FIRST ONE last week! :eek: Yes, I know.

We got a Canon PowerShot. 7 megapixels, point and shoot, and I have to say so far, I'm really impressed with the quality! Kevin got it at Target for less than $200.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I got my first digital camera via UPS yesterday. It's a Samsung S 630, 6 MP with 3X optical zoom. I haven't taken it out of the box yet. It was free ,thank you reward points from my work credit card.

If it's free it's for me!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
toyland444 said:
Point and shoot is where I'm at :) I know I want at least a 7 megapixel (sp?) and an optical zoom. Other than that, I'm clueless. ::)
Here are some suggestions: http://www.justlabradors.com/forum/index.php/topic,44224.0.html

There are a lot of good camera's in the $400 range. I highly recommend going to a Best Buy or Circuit City and checking out what camera's are out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts